Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Anna the blogger

Hmmm. Never thought I'd actually do this, but what the hell. It's the age of technology and I might as well be a part of it. First of all, I never considered myself important enough to write down my thoughts and actually think that there are people who would care enough to know what I'm thinking. I'm an under-the-radar kind of person. Contrary to belief, I actually shrink and shrivel in fright everytime my name gets mentioned public-ly, meaning, over the microphone in some meeting or some program. I'd really rather be in the background, listening to what others have to say. Secondly, I fear that starting a blog would open me to everyone else's scrutiny and judgement. "Ang baduy naman, or "ano ba 'to nonsense, eh ano ngayon if you had a bad day?" or the very common "who cares?" And then I realized, well, I'm not really doing this for anyone else, I'm actually doing it for myself. It kinda reminds me of the date books turned into scrapbooks I used to have back in highschool. So, here I am, anna the doctor, anna the mommy, now anna the blogger. Thanks Lu!!

1 comment:

Luanne said...

Hi sweetie!
Managed to read your blog just now - my cousins are visiting me so I've been so busy running around with all of them. Am still waiting for you to tell me when you'll come visit! Promise I won't talk about designer brands! Ha ha ha.

Welcome to the blogosphere! ;-)

Talk soon. Miss you. Mwah!

Lu